My World

Thursday, August 24, 2006


My ‘Moonlight’

Today, like most days when she works in the same office as me, she had prepared the lunch. She had gone to the shop and bought salad, bread and some healthy snacks for lunch. As soon as I entered the room, she said that she knew how tired I was, and she had prepared our lunch. Then she says: “Come and sit here next to me. I hope you like it.” We talked and laughed throughout and enjoyed it very much.
“ It is not the quality of the meat, but the cheerfulness of the guests, that makes the feast”.

Despite her being a small-built and round-faced girl, she has a massive kind heart. Despite all the problems she has been faced with in her life and that are still going on, she is very helpful to everyone. While she is in trouble up to her neck, she thinks of other peoples’ problems and tries to be of assistance to them.

I can say that she is the first ever person in my life that I have met and I have truly seen the ‘generosity’. I believe that not everyone has the ability of being generous.


Her name means, “Moonlight” and it suits her very much. She is a ray of moonlight, when you walk home in the dark it brightens your path!

“Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.”

1 Comments:

  • My Love,

    I wish both of you a great freindship and enjoyment. Your post remembers me the Persian saying:

    A true friend is closer to us thank a kin.

    Dad

    By Blogger My World, at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home