My World

Thursday, October 05, 2006



Hope


I have got a letter from my lawyer yesterday om 5th of October, saying that the Home Office has received my son's application and he had enclosed a copy of the aknowledgment letter from the Home Office.
The aknowledgment letter is saying that they can't tell us how long it will take them to make a decsion on this application and we shouldn't contact them to ask a bout the process of it, until they contact us. The again it says, until the time that they make a decsion we will have the same rights and conditions of our previous status. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. whatever God almight wishes for us.


God please look at us with more kindness. You know I have "put all my chickens in one basket" for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home